Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Birthdays

If there's one thing I do well it's revenge...

For my birthday last month, I came home to glow in the dark birthday balloons and a Duck Dynasty sheet cake. Disclaimer: I've never in my life even seen Duck Dynasty.

Lucky for me, my brother's birthday comes a cool 1 month after mine. Plenty of time to plan.

I recruited the help of the girls over at Cupprimo to carry out my plan #siblingrivalry


Favorite: Red Velvet w/cream cheese frosting. Good things were happening in my body when I ate this one. The strawberry had the best natural strawberry flavor in cupcake and frosting I've ever had. I lost out on trying the blue velvet... [Boooooo!] Double chocolate and Primo vanilla? Who does the "standards" well?!
Respect ladies. Mad respect.

Before and After.
Hive Five Cupprimo.

No comments:

Post a Comment