Monday, March 17, 2014

Goals: Restaurants A-to-Z


One of  the things I've been profoundly disappointed in over the last 5 years of living in Austin is my exploration of the amazing food this city has to offer.

2014 was the year to change that.

Stolen from the idea a friend had, I challenged myself this year to find a restaurant (2 in some cases!) to work eat my way through the alphabet of Austin restaurants.

With moderate obsession I carefully outlined almost every letter before the end of 2013 and I've got, what I think, is a pretty impressive list: from burger joints to food trailers to prix fixe menus and farm-to-table wonders.

It has been, and will continue to be, a delicious exploration and venture. Some of the times I'll sit with friends and laugh, drink, and relax the night away but I'm sure a few chances will exist to people watch and silently reflect on what my palate is currently experiences.

Enjoy! I know I will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment